So many good posts out there – it was tough to narrow it down this week. But here are some of my favorites. Enjoy!
- If you know a Christian teen who is graduating high school this year, please, for the love of everything, make sure they read this post by Addie Zierman. I would love it if 17 year old Alise could read this. But regardless, I found healing for 38 year old Alise.
- Zack Hunt wrote an amazing piece challenging the view of the inerrancy of the Bible. Don’t miss it.
- Aaron Smith at Cultural Savage wrote a powerful piece reminding us that when it comes to our mental health, sometimes Jesus isn’t enough. I love what he had to say here and I 100% support this message.
- Tomorrow is the last day of school for my kids. This post by Jen Hatmaker pretty much sums up the past few months.
- I’ve had the chance to talk to Amy Martin a little bit at the Sacred Friendship Gathering the past couple of years, and her post over at Zach Hoag’s blog about attraction and shame was straight up brilliant.
- I loved this short poem by Sarah Askins about choosing not to stand still. It’s just beautiful.
- And finally, to all of you graduates, have a cake.
Some of the books I have are came from my friend who is working on a mold removal services in Honolulu.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link it up in the comments!